Skip to Content

Get Help with a Federal Agency

As a member of the United States Senate, one of Senator Franken's most important duties is to help Minnesotans who are facing issues with federal agencies.

We can assist you on a wide range of issues and can work with you to answer any questions you may have about federal programs. If you have any problems with or questions about federal benefits programs or basic referral information, please call our office at (651) 221-1016. Issues we can help you with include:

  • Military issues – awards, commendations, or other related issues
  • Military Academy applications
  • Student loans
  • Federal tax issues
  • US Postal Service issues
  • Small business matters
  • Veterans Benefits
  • Social Security benefits
  • Medicare benefits
  • Immigration issues
  • Federal workers compensation
  • Federal housing programs
  • Passport and Visa matters

Unfortunately, some issues are beyond the jurisdiction of a United States Senator. For example, we are not able to intervene in federal or state court matters, nor can we intervene in matters that fall under the authority of the state or local government, such as DMV or workers compensation issues. However, we can help you get in touch with the appropriate office or official.

We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you resolve any and all issues that might require our assistance.

See our Constituent Services page for more info

Duluth Office
515 W 1st St
Suite 104
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 722-2390

NW Mobile Office
Valerie Gravseth
NW Field Representative
(218) 230-9487

Rochester Office
1202-1/2 7th Street NW
Suite 213
Rochester, MN 55901
(507) 288-2003

Saint Cloud Office
916 W St. Germain St.
Suite 110
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320) 251-2721

Saint Paul Office
60 East Plato Blvd
Suite 220
Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 221-1016

Official Web Site of Sen. Al Franken
Text Only   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact