Skip to Content
Home  »  Newsroom  »  Hot Topics

Consumer Alert: Claim Your Retroactive Stop Loss Pay!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

If you, or someone you know, had their military deployment involuntarily extended under the Stop Loss program between September 2001 and September 30th 2009 then you are eligible for $500/month you were stop lossed. However, the deadline for claiming your money is October 21st, so you have to act quickly. To apply for your retroactive pay go to http://www.defense.gov/stoploss.

This isn’t a gimmick, or a trick to get you to reenlist. You served our country with honor and distinction. You earned this money and you deserve it.

This money comes from the 2009 War Supplemental Appropriations Act, which contained $500 million for veterans, service members, and primary beneficiaries of service members whose military service was involuntarily extended. However, to date only about 40% of this money has been claimed. So please apply by October 21st to claim your benefits.

Please help spread the word about http://www.defense.gov/stoploss and help service members and veterans get the money they've earned.

Duluth Office
515 W 1st St
Suite 104
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 722-2390

NW Mobile Office
Valerie Gravseth
NW Field Representative
(218) 230-9487

Rochester Office
1202-1/2 7th Street NW
Suite 213
Rochester, MN 55901
(507) 288-2003

Saint Cloud Office
916 W St. Germain St.
Suite 110
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320) 251-2721

Saint Paul Office
60 East Plato Blvd
Suite 220
Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 221-1016

Official Web Site of Sen. Al Franken
Text Only   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact